Sunday, July 31, 2011

Book of Mormon Project

Our stake has a goal of reading the Book of Mormon by the end of the year.  Today in church our Bishop, (spiritual leader that is part of our congregation and has been asked to volunteer his time in this position) asked each of us to not only read the Book of Mormon by the end of the year, but that we should pay special attention to Jesus Christ and His Mission in the Plan of Salvation.  They also played this short video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkKblIMfmjI
The clip was powerful.
I am really excited for this project.  I have a firm belief the gospel is true and I know that the Book of Mormon Project will reaffirm my faith.  They even have asked the little ones to read as well.  So Miss Isabel is taking the challenge, it may take her a little longer, but will do it together.=>


I am LDS, "Mormon" .
 Local congregations are called wards, just to clarify it is organized geographically according to where you live.  A group of wards make a stake.  (If your interested in more info. Mormon.Org is great.)

No comments:

Post a Comment