Monday, July 25, 2011

Birthday Celebration

Birthday celebration weekend.   We started off with a big bang, Friday we went down town and visited the science museum.  It was pretty neat.  Isabel loved it.  The weather was a little overbearing, but it didn't spoil our fun.  We ate lunch at cute little cafe and headed back home on the train.  That night we went with Tim's company to watch a baseball game.  We had a nice suite and plenty of food and mmmh Pepsi.  Yes I have to confess that I drank three cans of Pepsi.  ha ha The next day Saturday Isabel went to a friends house and we headed to the mall.  I bought the cutest shoes.:>  The funny thing is that the only way to see my cute shoes is in the mirror, my belly is so big I can't see my feet.  eek  
 Sunday was great, I woke up to a great breakfast.  We went to church and after church I stayed behind for choir practice and by the time I came home dinner was served.  Tim is such a great husband he made me feel like a queen.  We topped off the night with cupcakes.
Tim : "Isabel please don't eat the cup cakes we need to frost them."


Isabel quietly took a little nibble,
Tim:  "Okay, Isabel are your ready to frost the cup cakes."
Tim turns around to see Isabel making growling sounds as she attacks the cupcake.
Isabel: "mmmh goood"  






Ha ha I was cracking up watching both of them in the kitchen.  Isabel had eaten two cupcakes by the time they sang happy birthday to me.  She is a hoot


I had a great birthday.  
Once again thank you for the phone calls and the text messages, it meant a lot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment