Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I don't always find the time to blog... the days seem to pass by so quickly.  But there are moments like today where I have to stop myself from running around and write my thoughts.
Motherhood has been a roller coaster of emotions and I have been able to see many changes in myself that I never dreamed of.  The new addition of my second little girl in my family was an ultimate blessing in my life.  I loved my second little girl just as much as my first.  It was inspiring.  The moment I laid I eyes on both my girls I knew that God loved them I knew that as a mother of these two girls I needed to do my best to be a faithful women.  Reading and then listening to this talk inspired me to stand a little taller and to be grateful for the miracle of life.  I hope you enjoy the talk as much as I did.
http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2003/04/a-prayer-for-the-children?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment