Monday, October 31, 2011

I was a little scared being a mom of two little girls.  I was scared that I wouldn't be able to handle it.  I have to admit a couple of tears of anxiety have come out.  But other than I have done really well.  Even though I a waking up every two hours to feed a new born, I still have energy to do the daily tasks with my two year old. God just gives mom's an extra boost.  I remember when I was a new mom with Isabel, I slept all the time.  But this time around I feel more confident and relaxed.  Miss Isabel has been really patient with me too.  She realizes that my time is split between the both of them.  I thought it would be hard adjustment... but she doing really well. She calls Aubrey... Aubby.  Isabel's likes to pat her head and say, "It's oKay, Aubby."  ha ha  
Tim has been such a great support.  I wouldn't be able to do it with out him.  He has been so patient with me and the girls.  He works all day and some how finds time to spend with us.  He's a great husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment