Thursday, August 18, 2011

Life....

I have a really good life.  My little family is healthy, we have a beautiful home and we love each other's company.    Lately Tim has been working a whole bunch.  The good thing is that he loves work and he loves being so busy.  Another good thing is that we each try a little harder to make the small moments that we are together, worth while.  He's a good husband.  I appreciate all he does for our family.  For example today I had different things on my agenda and cleaning was not one of them.  I made dinner we sat and ate and by the time I looked at the clock I had to leave to go to a humanitarian activity at church.  The house was pretty messy when I left.  But when I came home two hours later the house was spot less.  Tim had gone to visit a family from church and some how had enough time to clean the home. AMAZING!  Tim may be working a little bit more than I would like to see him work.  But it's a good time in my life to work on patience and really appreciate the moments that I do have with him.

engagement picture 2008



Did I mention me and Tim will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary this month.... Exciting.  When I stop to think of my marriage I have to confess that we have had some fun memories together.


No comments:

Post a Comment